The thought of many small to medium businesses or even world-famous companies being left without power to their IT systems is a frightening thought. It can lead to breakdowns of vital machinery which will halt production.
The health services often rely on such systems as do everyday things like escalators or conveyor belts. And imagine the chaos and danger if traffic lights or railway signals go down. It can literally be a matter of life or death. Safety and consistency are vital, so it is vital that their IT systems have a reliable source of power distribution.
- Those who rely on such systems in the car industry, or who deal with telecommunications will soon find that customers leave in droves if they cannot deliver a guaranteed service. If the power supplying their IT network goes down, it can leave it open to those wanting to steal security such as personal or confidential information which in turn can cost any businesses large sums of money, not to mention a large dent in their client base.
- Fortunately, a solution is at hand for those who choose to install PDUs that have been purchased from one of Asia’s leaders in this sector who began their innovative production back in 1988. They have a wide range of equipment that satisfies the need of anyone wanting power to their IT setup.
- Their systems represent excellent value for money owing to their flexibility that caters to provide actual requirements, and that it can be added to and reconfigured without the expense of having to buy a completely new arrangement. The units offer supreme efficiency, yet take up relatively little space, which is a great feature for those with smaller sized data centres.
- There is no wastage, whenever it is action, saving energy as it goes. The units are robust and withstand vibration and noise to offer ultra reliability. They are easy to keep track of through their LCD interface, and monitoring of each of the breakers provides a great safety feature, along with the phased sequence alarms.
- Remote monitoring is another attractive feature which saves time and money while other extras like an isolation transformer as well as an optional lightning surge protection module can be added.
Any business that relies on its IT system to operate any equipment and machinery is advised to purchase a high quality PDU to provide consistent, efficient, and reliable power.